Tom Holland is the son of Dominic Holland and Nicola Elizabeth. His father is an author and comedian, while her mother is a photographer. He was born in Kingston upon Thames, London, on June 1st 1996.
Tom Holland is British and his full name is Thomas Stanley Holland. Tom is an actor and a dancer. When he was in school, Tom started to learn dance. Initially, Tom went to Donhead Prep School, but, when he was 20 years old, he went to the BRIT School of Performing Arts and Technology (that it was in the year 2012).
In 2006, when he was performing in the Richmond Dance Festival, Lynne Page saw something in him. She was a choreographer at the “Billy Elliot”. Tom then trained hard for 2 years and, after several auditions, eventually in 2008 Tom made his debut in “Billy Elliot the Musical”.
He played the title role in Victoria Palace Theatre, London, and he also appeared in 2012 movie “The Impossible”. For his movie, he has received a number of nominations. He was nominated for Best youth performance, most promising performance and for many other nominations. But Tom Holland is known for his movies “Captain American: Civil War” (2016) and “Spider Man Homecoming” (2017).
After “Spider Man: Homecoming”, Tom has another movies coming. It has been announced that he will be appearing in the next Avengers movie, which is said to release in 2018, and the “Uncharted” adaptation.
Tom Holland’s personal life
Tom has been dating a blonde girl named Elle Lotherington (he’s not gay). Tom lives with his siblings and parents. In total he has three younger brothers. Two of them, Sam and Harry, are twins, and the other one is Paddy. First of he joined the Donhead Prep School in Wimbledon, then he went to the Wimbledon College, and in 2012 he attended the BRIT School of Performing Arts and Technology.
Tom Holland’s personal details
- Full name: Thomas Stanley Holland.
- Nickname: Tom.
- Age: 21 year.
- Nationality: British.
- Date of birth: June 1st 1996.
- Occupation: Actor and dancer.
- Home town: Kingston Upon Thames, London.
- Residence: Kingston Upon Thames, London.
- Years active: since 2007 until now.
- Eye color: Dark brown.
- Hair color: Dark brown.
- Zodiac sign: Gemini.
Tom Holland’s family details
- Mother’s name: Nicola Elizabeth.
- Father’s name: Dominic Holland.
- Siblings: Sam, Harry and Paddy Holland.
- Mother’s profession: Photographer.
- Father’s profession: Sand-up comedian and author.
- Girlfriend name: Elle Lotherington.
- Relationship status: started dating in 2015. Now is single.
- Education: the BRIT School of Performing Arts and Technology.
Tom Holland’s body measurements
In this section you can check Tom Holland’s body measurements.
- Height: 5’8’’ (1.73 m).
- Weight: 141 pounds (64 Kilograms).
- Shoe Size: unknown.
- Chest: 38 inches.
- Biceps or arms: 13 inches.
- Waist: 31 inches.
Some other facts about Tom Holland
- His favorite movie is “Saving Private Ryan”.
- He supports Arsenal football club.
- He can perform back, front and side flips.
- Tom’s first movie was a Japanese animated film.
- He is a very big fan of Spider-Man and playing a role in Marvel Cinematic Universe is a dream come true.