Von Miller is a popular American football player. He plays as NFL player from Denver Broncos team. He was born on 26 March 1989 and started playing football from young age. He represented his team many times in the football tournaments.
There are many fans of Von Miller who finding over internet about the Miller’s body measurements. Miller is a known football player with long height and strong body. He has bulky legs and black hair color. His biceps and body is attractive and very impressive.
The Von Miller age is 28 and currently plays as a NFL player. Check the post below for more details about Von Miller height and weight.
Von Miller Age, Height and Weight
|Height||6’3″ (1’91 m)|
|Weight||115 Kg (252 pounds)|
Von Miller Education
He did his schooling from DeSoto High School, TX, where he developed his skills and talent. This is the place where his journey as a football player was started. He played many matches in school and won. After graduation, Miller chose Texas A&M University while many popular univerties offering scholarships to him. He reached to top in sports field in a short period of time.
Miller was very much interested in sports as playing football. He was not interested in any kind of studies offered by universities. The Sporting News said “Freshman All-Big 12” as a young talented player of year. He made great achievements in the field of football. He is a popular and talented football player in the team. He completed his graduation from university and then started his professional career in the field. Due to his efforts, his team won the tournament in the last season.
Von Miller Family
Von Miller and Gloria Miller are his parents. Vinsynzie is the name of his younger brother.
Von Miller Facts
- Von Miller is a member of Denver Broncos. Due to his skills and talent, he got a title of Super Bowl MVP.
- Miller loves to spend time as playing football with his friends.
- He is guy with height of 191 cm (6’3″). He looks strong, hard and healthy with fit body.
- The favorite food of Miller includes hot chickens, eats cottage cheese, fresh milk, etc. This all products makes him healthy and fit.
- Along with playing football, Miller goes for running and swimming each day in morning.
- He is one the best and fit athlete in the American football team.
- He also appeared in the many TV shows like “Dancing with the Stars”, etc.